Sunday, July 8, 2012

I was so busy planning my conference that I haven't had a chance to post.  Yehudah has to redo his fingerprints for immigration but we pretty much expected that to happen. I'm hoping these fingerprints take or we will have to run a name search just like we did with the FBI clearance for the home study.

I was really confused about the documents I needed to complete for the registration part of the home study.  Now I have all the documents completed and the pictures of the house all prepared.  Yehudah repaired my mom's chair that her father made for her nearly 75 years ago.  I am so happy to see it in the house and ready to be used. But we managed to find all the furniture we needed and wall decorations and all the pictures were approved by my agency.  What a relief! Now that we have all this done we will notarize and apostille everything. Then maybe we will start to look at referrals?

No comments:

Post a Comment